Some longtime pond builders say the only type of
filtration that can measure up to bead filtration is fluidized
The beauty of fluidized bed filtration is that it is a selfcleaning
biofilter. This provides the ultimate environment
in which bacteria can thrive.
Ordinarily, the downside to fluidized bed filtration is that it
does not polish water. However, in the patented
Fluidbead® filter from Fluidart®, pond owners get a filter
that combines the great biofiltration of a fluidized bed
together with the fine particulate and polishing of bead
The Fluidbead® filter is the only filter on the market that
combines these two processes within the same vessel.
- Pressurized filter
- Made of timeless stainless steel.
- Hydraulic backwash.
- Space saving - footprint only 18" and height only 56".
- Huge surface area/volume ratio 500-550 sq.ft/cubic ft.
contains 2 cu.ft. of fluidized bed media and 2 cu.ft. of
floating bead media.
- Comes with a multiport valve that allows rinsing after
backwash if desired, plus the ability to bypass the filter
during times of treating the pond.
- All 2" plumbing.
- Operates with or without pre-filter.
|| 29.375 |